Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

July is Here!

HAPPY MOVING MONTH Y'ALL



Hello July! Its Moving Month! With 2 weeks left in CA there is so much I want to do and see but so little time. Malibu Winery, LACMA, 1000 steps beach, & of course one last trip to Disneyland on my list but with about 10 days left I'll be lucky if one thing is crossed off my list.
It's offically my last week at Buffalo Wild Wings. After 4 ½ years serving pain in the butt customers, non stop football seasons, and more beer served than one can drink, I am not saying see you later I'm saying GOODBYE. Some of the greatest co-workers to work with. It's definitely bittersweet.

In other news: I woke up with my wonderful insomnia kicking in late last night to a message from my older half sister that I am an auntie to an independent American niece. Sophie is here !!! 9 DAYS late but she decided to be born on July 4th! So proud that she already has a mind of her own. If she's anything like her cousins and aunties, and her great great grandma, my sister better be prepared for a free spirit! Auntie LOVES you and your sister!

Speaking of 4th of July, I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday. Mine was spent in the heat having yard sale pt. ii. and enjoying my dad grilling & a firework show. If you didn't know I'm obsessed with my camera Found Here and thanks to photography 101 I decided fireworks would be fun practice. Didn't turn out too bad. Next year will be a different scene seeing how I will be 2k + miles away.



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14261747/?claim=cmfpqyqy7be">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment