Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Featured | Ashley from That Southern Mama


Hey y'all, I am Ashley.. I am a wife and girl mama [ toddler & 7 month old ] living in Bama. I blog over at That Southern Mama. On my blog you can find mama/wife related stuff, beauty & fashion, recipes, & even some inspiration. I love coffee, Jesus, regular Target trips, trying to stay organized in my messy beautiful life, a little wine or beer, and family time. Today I wanted to share some motivation with you, but before we get to that I just wanted to say thank you to Delene for allowing me to take over her blog today!

Everyone needs some motivation sometimes. I know I have for a few months now. Packing, moving, looking for jobs all the while doing my normal mama and wife duties. I enjoy turning through the pages of my Bible and finding some inspiration.. some motivation to get stuff done. If you are in need of some motivation for whatever you are trying to do, here are a few of my FAVORITE Bible verses that will help you! 


Arise, for it is your task, and we are with you; be strong and do it. 
Ezra 10:4

I can do all things through him who strengthens me. 
Philippians 4:13

God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns.
Psalm 46:5


I have a few digital prints available in my Etsy Shop with that verse. 

But you, take courage! Do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded. 
2 Chronicles 15:7

"Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you." 
Matthew 17:20

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. 
Galatians 6:9

Where do you turn for motivation? Your bible? What is your favorite verse to give you that push you need?

No comments:

Post a Comment