Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Moving Monday | Packing

Hope everyone has had a good weekend.  Mine involved work & checking off things on my moving to do list. & ended with my monday morning starting with some monday errands followed by a coffee run. 
6 | 8 | 15 Morning Coffee Run 
 My days off haven't exactly been days off.  As much as I would love my mandatory pamper myself day, packing has taken over my life.  Thanks to my parents it's been a little easier than to pack on my own.  There's 5 sections included in my move:
Car // Ship // Yard Sale // Trash // Donate
My plan is to keep my car light as possible. Oh did I mention we are driving! Yup that's right I know what can happen in a car with my divorced parents & my dog! Ok back to the car,  I want to keep it as light as possible.  The less weight the less gas use the faster I will get there.  So our clothes | daily toiletries | important information & minimal appliances is my plan
Who knew one person can have so much crap!? 
going thru our family's storage. AHHHH!!!!
Guido helping Mommy. [yea not so much]
Anything that isn't a necessity right when I get there is getting shipped.  Umm why is shipping so expensive? I'm on a Delene budget.  As cheap as possible.  Working @ bdubs I never know what kind of money I'll make so every dollar is important.  Shipping is probably gonna be my biggest challenge. Thank you Ziploc Space Bags. They are truly the best things invented. It saves so much space. If I do ship my clothes, it will be in one box. The only good thing is I plan to send everything 2 days before I leave that way it will get there right when I get to my new place.
Seeing how I'm on a servers budget, a yard sale will be happening in the near future. I try to be as independent as I can so me selling things like formal wear will help with money. Whatever doesn't sale will either be sold online or donated! 
I'm starting a brand new chapter so my place should have new things.  My townhouse has a washer and dryer connection so my first big purchase is a washer and dryer! Tips on home appliances would greatly be appreciated!
Hopefully my yard sale brings me some cash for my deposit & gas money.  Lately work has been ok. & I am blessed my managers understand so I'm constantly working.  Sleep Deprived but making progress. 
I wonder what next week in my moving Monday series will include. ..
Have a blessed Monday everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment